Want to invest in a CRM solution, but not sure which is the best option for your business?
Interested in a FREE CRM consultation?
SeeLogic is an independent CRM specialist and systems integrator, helping businesses drive digital transformation by implementing innovative CRM strategies and solutions. This in turn helps them become more customer-centric, profitable and agile.
Our approach is to get to know your business strategy, objectives and goals. We then work with you to review and improve business processes to support the strategy, aligning them with best-fit CRM technologies. SeeLogic is also able to ensure user buy-in through the development change management strategies – ensuring the impact of the new system is fully realised and effectively managed.
Founded in 2004, SeeLogic has built up an impressive client-base, including well-known international and global brands. In this time, we have successfully implemented 100’s of CRM projects, which include global, multi-site CRM roll-outs and complex integration projects.
With offices in both the UK and Nepal, SeeLogic can provide around the clock support as well as accelerated delivery times where required. SeeLogic also has eleven Centres of Excellence focused on the ever-expanding components of CRM and related technologies.
SeeLogic are currently offering a FREE consultation
To book a free CRM consultation and gain recommendations based on your specific business needs, please contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Telephone us on 01296 328 689
- Or complete an enquiry form via our website.
Reasons for working with SeeLogic:
- We are product agnostic and select the right solution for your business needs
- We provide an end-to-end service including process mapping, implementation and ongoing support
- SeeLogic understand user-adoption is the main challenge of any project roll out and have many tools to help your make the most of your system
- We are proud partners of software providers and other IT businesses, meaning we have a large resource and intelligence network to draw from
- Support teams in UK and Nepal for follow-the-sun support
- Combined CRM experience of over 20 years, our team is made up of CRM experts, not just salespeople
This offer is available for a limited time only and can withdrawn by SeeLogic at any point. The offer is for a experienced consultant to listen to your CRM or business needs and then recommend solutions. There is no obligation to pursue solutions.
Join the Discussion
you might also like
Outlook category now tracks appointments, emails in Dynamics 365
Have you ever wanted an easier tracking of Outlook activities in your Dynamics 3...read more
The convergence of CRM and ERP: Myth or Reality?
Introduction Over the last year or so, I have noticed increasingly we are being ...read more
What’s New in PowerApps April 2019 Release
Rolled out in 2015, PowerApps is a powerful mobile solution that allows you to c...read more