Re-imagine productivity with Dynamics 365 for Financials
Re-imagine productivity – an exclusive e-book from Microsoft on how your small business could be transformed through Dynamics 365 for Financials. The complete small to medium business (SMB) solution combining financial processing with CRM.
Dynamics 365 for Financials is a revolutionary CRM from Microsoft that will transform the way your small business operates. It is part of the Dynamics 365 family and provides a stand alone platform that will handle all aspects of running your business. When the time comes to expand, Dynamics 365 for Financials seamlessly integrates with other Dynamics 365 products to provide extra functionality as your business grows.
Is Dynamics 365 for Financials right for you?
If you agree with two on more statements below then Dynamics 365 for Financials could right for you:
- Are you outgrowing your basic accounting software?
- Is it time to replace outdated systems?
- Do you have multiple systems that require a duplication of effort when updating records?
- Are you aware of inefficiencies or productivity constraints you know could be automated or improved?
- Do you have to apply ‘workarounds’ to complete data or make it usable in reports?
- Do you struggle with audit trails?
- Do your time constraints mean you have a reactive approach to new technology?
- Are you looking for a hassle free transition from the current situation?
- Are you looking for a complete, high functioning system that is priced sensitively for a small business?
- Looking for easy integration with existing systems if you prefer to start off with multiple systems for now?
- You are a small to medium business with between 5 – 99 members of staff?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials will enable you to deploy one solution to manage all your financials, sales, services and operations with the ability to connect applications like payroll, banking apps, CRM, e-commerce and customer APIs.
What’s more, this system integrates with popular Microsoft tools such as Office 365 meaning you will be able to set up customers, create quotes, process orders and submit invoices all from your Outlook inbox. There is so much potential and scope, it is best to experience the product first-hand.
Want to find out more?
To find out more about Dynamics 365 for Financials visit here or alternatively arrange a demo or free trial by contacting us. You can also download an e-book from Microsoft about how Dynamics 365 for Financials can re-imagine productivity within your business by following the instructions below…
Download the e-book: “Re-imagine Productivity with Dynamics 365 for Financials”
Join the Discussion
you might also like
Outlook category now tracks appointments, emails in Dynamics 365
Have you ever wanted an easier tracking of Outlook activities in your Dynamics 3...read more
The convergence of CRM and ERP: Myth or Reality?
Introduction Over the last year or so, I have noticed increasingly we are being ...read more
What’s New in PowerApps April 2019 Release
Rolled out in 2015, PowerApps is a powerful mobile solution that allows you to c...read more