[Infographic] Dynamics 365 April 2019 Updates
The Dynamics 365 April 2019 updates is almost here. This was Microsoft’s first update of the year that brings plenty of interesting features and capabilities to all of its D365 and power platforms. As a Microsoft partner, we were one of the few companies to learn the updates beforehand which allows us to help our clients deploy the new updates.
If you have any questions in the meantime regarding April update, just call our friendly team on 01296 328689. Our team will be more than pleased to discuss these with you.
If you want to learn about the other D365 related updates, follow the links below:
- What’s New in Dynamics 365 for Customer Service April 2019 Release
- What’s New in Dynamics 365 for Field Service April 2019 Release
- What’s New in Dynamics 365 for Marketing April 2019 Release
- What’s New in Dynamics 365 for Sales April 2019 Release
- What’s New in PowerApps April 2019 Release
- How to deploy Dynamics 365 April 2019 Release
In this infographic blog, we have summarised the latest updates in a graphical form.
Join the Discussion
you might also like
7 Best Picks from Dynamics 365 2019 Wave 2 Release
Microsoft announced its Wave 2 product release plan for Dynamics 365 and Power P...read more
Outlook category now tracks appointments, emails in Dynamics 365
Have you ever wanted an easier tracking of Outlook activities in your Dynamics 3...read more
The convergence of CRM and ERP: Myth or Reality?
Introduction Over the last year or so, I have noticed increasingly we are being ...read more