Need to upgrade your CRM ?
Interested in a FREE CRM consultation?
SeeLogic is an independent CRM specialist and systems integrator helping businesses drive digital transformation by implementing innovative CRM strategies and solutions. Founded in 2004, SeeLogic has built up an impressive client-base, including well-known international and global brands. In this time, we have successfully implemented 100’s of CRM projects, which include global, multi-site CRM roll-outs and complex integration projects.
We are currently offering a no obligation, FREE CRM consultation with one of our industry experts, we also offer complimentary 30 day trials of our CRM solutions.
Reasons for working with SeeLogic
- We are product agnostic and select the right solution for your business needs
- SeeLogic understand user-adoption is the main challenge of any project roll out and have many tools to help your make the most of your system
- Support teams in UK and Nepal for follow-the-sun support
- We provide an end-to-end service including process mapping, implementation and ongoing support
- We are proud partners of software providers and other IT businesses, meaning we have a large resource and intelligence network to draw from
- Combined CRM experience of over 20 years, our team is made up of CRM experts, not just salespeople
This offer is available for a limited time only and can withdrawn by SeeLogic at any point. The offer is for a experienced consultant to listen to your CRM or business needs and then recommend solutions. There is no obligation to pursue solutions.
Join the Discussion
you might also like
Outlook category now tracks appointments, emails in Dynamics 365
Have you ever wanted an easier tracking of Outlook activities in your Dynamics 3...read more
The convergence of CRM and ERP: Myth or Reality?
Introduction Over the last year or so, I have noticed increasingly we are being ...read more
What’s New in PowerApps April 2019 Release
Rolled out in 2015, PowerApps is a powerful mobile solution that allows you to c...read more