Associate Training Consultant
No. of vacancies: 1
Apply before: September 30, 2019
Seelogic International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for dynamic and smart persons to expand our Development Team to help our clients build their products better.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create training materials (user manuals and videos) of our UK based customer projects by working closely with related consultants and stakeholders.
- Prepare, execute and evaluate employee & customer educational programs.
- Enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work by conducting skills gap analyses, identifying training and developmental needs of our professional services team with line managers.
- Drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- Map out long-term training plans for internal teams & customers when required.
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed.
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after course completion.
- Assist in updating the curriculum as per long-term business requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using training video making tools like Camtasia or similar would be preferred.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in using and/or designing business applications (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills; highly organised and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s in Information Management, Business Management or related trainings.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Software (LMS is preferred, but it is not mandatory)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods and techniques is preferred, but it is not mandatory
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Modern workspace and stress-free environment
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.