In this one-day workshop, we will be providing you with an overview of Microsoft’s Power Platform including PowerApps, Flow, Common Data Service and PowerBI and training on how to create custom mobile apps that can be shared within your organisation without writing code.
After attending the workshop, you will be able to walk away with a cool app and an understanding of how you can use PowerApps to drive productivity and automation for your team.
Meet the Speakers
- 08:30 - 09:00 Arrival & Networking Teas, coffees & pastries will be served
- 09:00 - 09:30 Introduction & business application platform overview
- 09:30 - 11:30 PowerApps Canvas Introduction Hands-on-lab: Module 1: Canvas Apps
- 11:30 - 12:30 Lunch (training will be finished over lunch) Lunch will be provided
- 12:30 - 14:00 Common Data Service for Apps Introduction Hands-on-lab: Module 2:Common Data Service for Apps
- 14:00 - 15:15 PowerApps Model-Driven Hands-on-lab: Module 3:Model-driven apps
- 15:15 - 15:30 Break Refreshments will be provided
- 15:30 - 16:45 Microsoft Flow Introduction Hands-on-lab: Module 4:Microsoft Flow
- 16:45 - 17:00 Summary
Memories from our Last AIAD Event
As independent CRM and complementary technology specialists, we provide unbiased advice on the right solution to meet our clients' business requirements. We regularly review the marketplace to offer you the best of breed technologies based upon their roadmap, features, functionality and overall ability to empower organisations to realise their potential.
Taking a practical approach and leveraging the expertise of our centres of excellence focused on the different and ever-evolving capabilities of the CRM ecosystem - our deep-level expertise means we can design 'configured' solutions using the latest technology, in a rapid manner and keeping the total cost of ownership to a minimum.visit website