Sage responds to small business appetite for cloud and AI, moving business builders closer to world of invisible accounting
A new blog from Sage today announces that it will be building on invisible accounting plans with a series of new launches. Sage research suggest that around half of small businesses say they are ready to run their companies using Bots and AI, according to a new global study.
Today Sage, announced a range of business statistics and future plans. These include:
- Global Innovation – announcing new availability of 5 accounting cloud solutions across 7 global markets for business of all sizes.
- 20,000 Sage AI users can’t be wrong – tens of thousands of ‘new to Sage’ customers adopt accounting chat bot Pegg in 6 months since launch.
- Over 100 new and fully integrated ISV’s – on the Sage Marketplace – building on Sage’s heritage of strong partnerships, including global relationships with Salesforce, Microsoft, Apple and Slack.
- Invisible accounting by 2020 – leading the business builders of tomorrow towards an ‘invisible accounting’ environment so they can focus on building their business.
Jacqueline de Rojas, Managing Director: UK & Ireland – Northern Europe, commented: “Our new Sage solutions are built to support the mobile and automated way in which our customers want to run their businesses. They are designed to empower business builders to automate back-office functions, operate with mobility in mind and live in a world where there is virtually no finance admin. Busy business owners want ‘invisible accounting’.”
The new products launched in the UK & Ireland include:
- Sage 50c – This new version is complemented by real-time insight, and is designed to give Sage 50 customers complete control over their accounts. Plus with the added benefit of Microsoft Office 365 integration.
- Sage People – Sage People is a new fast and flexible cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) solution for mid-sized businesses and enterprises. Now available in the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
The AI revolution…
Over 1 million new customers have followed Sage to the cloud, resulting in a 46% increase in subscription relationships. Today, Sage announced that the first accounting chat bot Pegg now has over 20,000 users in 110 countries, and outlined how it was responding to this move to mobile, live, cloud accounting that integrates with AI technology.
Following market research conducted by Sage, which showed that 64% of small business owners would welcome “invisible accounting”, Sage announced its commitment to providing business builders and entrepreneurs with just that by 2020.
Sage CTO, Klaus Michael Vogelberg said “Because entrepreneurs don’t go into business to manage taxes and admin, our vision is to create a business environment for entrepreneurs where these tasks are invisible by 2020, freeing up business builders to follow their dreams.”
To read the full article from Sage, please click here