Dynamics 365 for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales will help turn relationships into revenue. This sales management system has been specially designed to give sales professionals and sales teams the edge, to win new business and close deals quickly.
Dynamics 365 can be used on any device and is available anywhere meaning sales can keep customer records updated on the go. The in-built intelligence will learn customer and sales staff behaviors providing informed trends or making insightful suggestions.
With Dynamics 365 for Sales you can provide a completely personalised buyer journey helping you to win more business and retain customers.
Screenshot of Dynamics 365 for Sales from Microsoft.com
Convert leads into opportunities with Dynamics for Sales, video from Microsoft Dynamics 365 channel on YouTube
There are other major benefits to using Dynamics 365 for Sales. Firstly, the system has deep integration with all other Microsoft productivity and intelligence tools. This means out the box integration with Office 365, Cortana Intelligence, Power BI and Azure Machine Learning.
The second major benefit is being able to apply dozens of add-in applications from the Microsoft AppSource. These add-in applications have been created by Microsoft, third parties and partners. They can extend Dynamics 365 for Sales capability with leads, forecasting and Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ). All this means you can tailor the sales system you need to maximise your efforts.
Dynamics 365 for Sales service features at a glance:
- Accounts and Contacts
- Activities and notes
- Dynamics 365 mobile client
- Microsoft Social engagement
- Voice of the customer
- Lead management
- Personal views; saved views
- Create, publish, configure knowledge base
- Unified Service desk
Dynamics 365 for Sales service benefits at a glance:
- Predictive analytics
- Automated leads scoring
- Personalised sales process
- Faster on-boarding of new people
- Greater reporting flexibility
- Identify high potential prospects
- Integrated collaboration means access to information faster
- Expand functionality with AppSource
- Deep integration with Office 365 tools
Reasons to choose Dynamics 365 for Sales:
Automated processes and built-in digital intelligence will help:
- On-board new starters quickly so they can make a sales impact straight away
- Use a personalised sales process to win and repeat sales
- Identify future trends by measuring past indicators
Optimise your sales teams by reducing wasted tasks and distractions. Help keep the focus by:
- Identifying the prospects with the most potential
- Create and provide sales coaching plans
- Develop informed sales strategy based on digital intelligence
Apply contextual insights from the sales management software to close deals smarter by:
- Helping the sales team to collaborate on strategic deals
- Personalise every engagement at every stage of the buyers journey.
- Enabling sales team to work anytime, anywhere